Used Nikon 18-140mm F3.5-5.6G AF-S DX ED VR N/AF
- F Mount Lens / DX Format
- 27-210mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to 38
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Glass Element
- One Aspherical Lens Element
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF & Internal Focusing
- VR Image Stabilization
- Filter Thread Diameter: 67mm
- Rounded 7-Blade Circular Aperture
Out of stock
The AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens from Nikon is a multi-purpose zoom lens capable of wide-angle and telephoto imaging with a 35mm focal length equivalence of 27-210mm. This all-in-one zoom lens is compatible with DX format cameras and FX format cameras in crop mode. It features an extra-low dispersion (ED) glass element and an aspherical element to improve edge sharpness and clarity while correcting chromatic and geometric distortions. Nikon’s Super Integrated Lens Coating (SIC) improves light transmission and reduces ghosting and flare. The combination of high-quality optics and a broad zoom range make the 18-140mm an ideal lens for travel and other tasks that demand functionality without sacrificing portability.
Nikon’s Silent Wave Motor (SWM) autofocus mechanism provides near-silent auto focusing that is both fast and accurate. Combined with Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization, the SWM AF system equips the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm for handheld video recording as well as fast-action photography. Additionally, manual autofocus override allows instant switching to manual focus without taking your eye off the subject. The minimum focus distance is 1.48′ and its 7-blade rounded aperture helps to provide pleasing out-of-focus backgrounds.
- Compatible with DX-sized image sensors and FX format sensors in crop mode.
- The 7.8x magnification ratio provides a versatile 18-140mm zoom range which is equivalent to 27-210mm in the 35mm format and covers wide-angle to telephoto perspectives.
- Vibration Reduction can provide up to four stops of image stabilization for sharper handheld photos and video.
- One aspherical and one ED lens element reduce chromatic aberration and help improve image sharpness, color and clarity.
- The Nikon Super Integrated Coated lens system enhances light transmission and reduces lens flare.
- Internal focus system means only the internal lens elements move during focusing allowing for compact, lightweight lenses capable of closer focusing distances and more practical usage of specialty filters.
- The Silent Wave Motor autofocus mechanism provides quick, quiet and precise auto focusing.
- Manual focus override allows instant switching between AF and MF focusing systems for greater control of focus placement.
- Lens Caps
- Off Brand Lens Hood
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.