Used Minolta Auto Meter III F
- This meter measures ambient and flash illumination in incident or reflected modes.
- Exposure data is displayed in digital and analog form on an easy-to-read LCD panel.
- The Auto Meter IIIF features a convenient averaging capability as well as:
- Cinematographer 1/50 sec. setting.
- Measure lock switch
- Ambi or flash selector switch
- 2 reading average key
- 2 reading memory
1 in stock
- Metering Method: Incident/Reflected, Flash/Continuous
- Measuring Modes: Ambi: continuous light; Flash: electronic flash
- Measuring Range: (At ASA/ISO 100)
- Ambi: Incident: EV -2.4 to 19.1; Reflected: EV 1.0 to 22.5
- Flash: Incident: f/1.4 to f/ 32.0; Reflected: f/4.0 to f/64.0 + 0.9 stop
- Receptor Head:
- Incident: standard spherical diffuser, optional flat diffuser, 4x and 8x spherical NC diffusers, Spot Mask II
- Reflected: Optional 40 degree reflected-light attachment, Virefinder 10 degrees
- Calibration Constant:
- Incident: Spherical diffuser: C = 330; Flat diffuser: C = 250
- Reflected: K = 14
- Power source: one 6v alkaline-manganese or lithium battery
- Dimensions: 132mm x 69mm x 31mm
- Weight: 170 grams
- Carrying Case
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.