Used Jobu Design BWG-HD3 Gimble
- Suitable for lenses and cameras weighing up to 15lbs (600mm F4 + Pro body – No problem!).
- A stiff tripod recommended for up to 25lbs of load. 3/8″-16 mounting stud required.
- A Jobu Design lensplate (or other compatible Arca-Swiss style plate) for your lens.
- A lens with a rotating tripod collar. (Short lenses, or wide angles require the W.A.A. wide angle adapter, see Special Mounts)
Out of stock
The Black Widow Heavy Duty Mark 3 is Jobu Design’s top-selling gimbal for mid-large lenses. The 2012 HD3 takes the robust core of its predecessor and incorporates the same integrated CNC swing-arm of it’s Pro2 Big Brother for serious stiffness and weight savings. Based on customer’s requirements we have been able to:
- Seriously shed some weight! The BWG-HD3 is only 2lbs 10oz. Savings over 2oz on the BWG-HD2.
- Seriously stiffer! The new CNC swing-arm is upgraded with a solid billet aluminum horizontal arm offering fantastic stiffness and improved vibration control for big lenses.
- Smooth tilt action! We have implemented a needle bearing system similar to our Jr.3 to offer unparalleled smoothness in the tilt axis. Even with a large load of camera and lens, there is virtually zero friction.
- Easily adjustable friction levels with the main tilt-knob to find the sweet-spot for motion control.
- Easy to steer! Rubberized knobs are comfortable and easy on the hands and hold well under cold and wet conditions.
- Powdercoat finish on the main body and black anodizing on all the aluminum parts makes for long term weatherability and durability.
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.