Used Fujifilm EF-42 TTL Flash
- Compatible with Fujifilm TTL
- Guide Number: 138′ at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (20mm with Panel)
- Tilts Upward 90°
- Rotates 120° Right & 180° Left
- Manual Power: 1/1 to 1/64
- Exposure Compensation: -1.5 to +1.5 EV
- AF Assist Light
- Recycle Time: 3-3.5 Seconds
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
1 in stock
Providing users with a portable lighting solution, the EF-42 Flash from Fujifilm features a guide number of 138′ at ISO 100 and 105mm and is fully compatible with Fujifilm cameras, offering TTL flash metering support. The flash head itself has a zoom range from 24-105mm with full-frame cameras which can be extended down to 20mm with a wide-angle panel. Also, bounce flash is possible with tilting upward 90° and rotation 120° right and 180° left, for full control over light placement.
The flash offers full manual controls if desired from 1/1 to 1/64 power as well as exposure compensation from -1.5 to +1.5 EV in 1/2 EV steps. Also, the front of the unit has an AF assist light and it has a recycle time of 3 to 3.5 seconds at full power. It runs on 4 AA batteries.
- Locking hot shoe mount
- Battery life of about 220-240 full power flashes
- Color temperature of approximately 5600K
- Zoom focal length can be set to either 35mm or APS-C formats with ranges of 24-105mm and 16-70mm respectively
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.