Used Fujifilm 60mm f/2.4 XF Macro Lens
- Fujifilm X-mount Lens
- Macro Lens That Focuses to 10.5″
- Equivalent to 90mm Short Telephoto Lens
- Aspherical and ED Elements
- Super EBC Lens Coating
- Maximum Magnification of 0.5x
- 1/3 Stop Click Stops
Out of stock
Designed specifically for the Fujifilm X-series of interchangeable lens cameras with APS-C sensors, this Fujifilm 60mm f/2.4 XF Macro Lens is a short telephoto lens equivalent to 90mm in 35mm format. The fast, bright f/2.4 maximum aperture makes shooting in low light possible, and provides pleasing bokeh (the out-of-focus portion of a photo) with its 9-blade aperture design–ideal for dramatic portraits.
To take advantage of the X-series cameras’ mirrorless design, the rear element of the lens is as close as possible to the sensor, minimizing the back focus distance appreciably. The lens construction includes a metal barrel, Super EBC coating for improved optical performance, and it delivers improved center-to-edge resolution and brightness free from chromatic aberration. This macro lens has a maximum magnification of 0.5x, and the aperture ring has 1/3-stop click stops for more precise exposures.
- Short telephoto 90mm (equivalent in 35mm format) macro lens that focuses to 11″
- Aspherical and ED elements to combat field curvature and chromatic aberration
- Bright f/2.4 maximum aperture for low-light work, portraits, pleasing out-of-focus backgrounds
- Magnification of 0.5x
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
EX+ Excellent Plus This rating of equipment is at 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Extremely nice, but close inspection may reveal slight finish wear. The glass will be very clean.