Used Canon PowerShot G10
- 14.7 Megapixels
- 5x Optical Zoom Lens (28-140mm)
- 3.0″ LCD
- Manual Exposure Control
- High Sensitivity (ISO 1600)
- RAW File Capture
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Advanced Face Detection
- E-TTL Flash Hot Shoe
Out of stock
The PowerShot G10 is the 8th generation of Canon’s lovely G-series PowerShot cameras, and is a great choice for any user wanting superior control in a point and shoot that stands out as much for its styling as for its images. The G10 has dials which change the exposure mode, exposure compensation, and ISO setting, as well as a Canon ‘quick control’ dial on the rear which mimics the familial control of the EOS SLR cameras. These traits are certainly unusual in the point and shoot world. And at less than 2″ thick (46mm) and weighing about 12 ounces (350g), it is a camera to take on a long journey without fanfare.
Responsive, stylish, and capable of great imagery, the PowerShot G10 is an excellent ‘bridge’ between the best of SLRs and point and shoots.
- 14.7 Megapixel Resolution
- The camera’s full 14.7 megapixels of resolution creates stunning, deeply detailed images that allow virtually unlimited enlargement and cropping.
- 5x Wide-angle Optical Zoom Lens
- The PowerShot G10 has a 5x Wide-angle zoom lens that gets you right into the action with an equivalent zoom range of 28-140mm. The lens incorporates Canon’s sophisticated optic technology to achieve consistent brightness and clarity throughout the zoom range, while precision engineered lenses reduce and correct aberrations, and Canon’s SR coating technology virtually eliminates ghosting.
- Optical Image Stabilizer Technology
- The PowerShot G10 achieves excellent-quality images in situations prone to camera shake and image blurring – thanks to Canon’s exclusive Optical Image Stabilizer. Whether you’re shooting outdoors at dusk, inside without a flash, or at the end of the zoom range, camera shake is detected and effectively canceled by the Optical Image Stabilizer system.
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- The DIGIC 4 Image Processor delivers superior image quality, ultra-responsive performance and extended battery life, and also empowers Canon’s Face Detection AF/AE, which finds all the faces in the frame and sets the most suitable focus point, while exposure and flash are controlled to ensure proper illumination of both the faces and the overall scene, and eliminating the common problem of darkened or overexposed faces. In addition, the PowerShot G10 incorporates iSAPS Technology which is an entirely original scene-recognition technology. Using an internal database of thousands of different photos, iSAPS works with the fast DIGIC 4 Image Processor to improve focus speed and accuracy, as well as exposure and white balance.
- Wide Range of Shooting Modes
- A wide range of Shooting Modes help deliver excellent results in almost any situation. Preset Special Scene modes assist with picture taking in tricky lighting conditions, including Indoor, Beach and Snow, Aquarium, Night Scene, and more. For creative experimentation, Color Accent and Color Swap modes enable dramatic color effects to be applied to images and movies direct from the camera – you can keep one color and change the rest to black and white with Color Accent, or exchange one color for another with Color Swap. The cameras also feature My Colors photo effects for additional in-camera color customization.
- Intelligent Contrast Correction
- The i-Contrast (Intelligent Contrast Correction) system incorporated into the G10 effectively brightens dark areas while leaving bright areas unchanged for better images where the main subject is dark, and more natural transition. Users can even apply the i-Contrast in playback mode to adjust images that were shot without the setting activated.
- Advanced Shooting for More Creative Control
- In addition to Auto Exposure and the preset Shooting Modes, the PowerShot G10 provides advanced exposure control features for greater creative expression. In addition to Program (P), Aperture-priority (Av), and Shutter-priority (Tv) modes, the Manual (M) provides the ultimate in creative control, where you set ISO speed, exposure compensation and white balance. In addition, a Custom (C) mode lets you define and store your own settings to achieve the effects you prefer, and Stitch Assist lets you build awe-inspiring panoramas by neatly aligning sequential images.
- RAW File Mode for the Ultimate in Creative Control
- The RAW Mode lets you shoot images without image loss due to JPEG compression so your images are clearer and you’ll have more complete creative control when editing. The camera can also be set to allow the simultaneous recording of both RAW and JPEG images while shooting.
- High ISO Sensitivity
- The PowerShot G10 features ISO 1600 and High ISO Auto settings that reduce the effects of camera shake and sharpen subjects in low-light situations, giving you greater flexibility for shooting.
- Movie Recording
- The PowerShot G10 allows you to record broadcast quality VGA (640 x 480 pixels) and QVGA (320 x 240 pixels) with frame rate of 30 fps for recording up to 1 hour or 4GB. With the highly flexible movie mode, you can create the movie that’s perfect for any application.
- Large 3.0-inch LCD Monitor with Wide Viewing Angle
- The 3.0-inch LCD monitor gives you the big picture, whether you’re shooting, reviewing or showing off your images. This high-resolution PureColor LCD II offers a crisp, clear picture with more spectacular color, resolution and contrast, even when viewing at an angle. It also features Night Display for easy viewing in low light, and the screen is highly durable with a scratch-resistant, anti-reflective coating.
- Compatible with Auxiliary Lenses and EOS Speedlite Flashes
- The PowerShot G10 is compatible with many shooting accessories, not only wide and telephoto converter lenses, a waterproof case and High-Power Flash designed for all of the PowerShot models, but it is also compatible with Speedlite EX series Flash Units. By using Speedlites, the G10 is able to have extra functions such as autoflash metering, FE lock and Flash exposure compensation, continuous shooting with external flash and more.
- Flexible Direct Printing Options
- The Print/Share button makes direct printing easier than ever. Simply connect the camera to a Canon Direct Photo Printer or PictBridge supported printer, press the Print/Share button and print. The Direct Print feature allows for image preview and editing (including cropping) on the camera when connected to a compatible printer. Also use the Print/Share button to transfer images directly to a computer (Windows).
- Stylish, Retro Design
- The appearance of the PowerShot G10 harkens back to a classic rangefinder camera, with its ergonomic design and analogue inspired controls, a multi-control dial and a customizable shortcut button for faster access to camera settings.
- Battery Charger
- Neck Strap
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.