Used Canon EOS Rebel Ti w/ 28-80 & Grip
- Type: 35mm AF/AE SLR camera with built-in winder and flash
- Exposure-control modes: Program AE, Shutter-Priority, AE, Aperture Priority AE, Automatic depth-of-field AE, E-TTL/A-TTL/TTL program autoflash, Manual, Full auto, six programmed image control modes (portrait, landscape, close-up, sports, night portrait, flash off)
- Lens Mount: Canon EF mount (electronic data exchange)
- Autofocus system: TTl-CT-SIR with a CMOS sensor. 7 AF points
- Shutter: Electronically controlled focal-plane shutter
- Speeds: 1/2000 sec – 30 sec in 1/2 stop increments, bulb, X sync at 1/90 sec
- Metering: TTL full aperture metering with 35-zone SPC
- Film-speed range: ISO 6-6400 (set automatically for DX-coded film within ISO 25-5000 in 1/3 stop increments)
- Mirror: Quick-return half mirror
- Viewfinder: Eye-level pentamirror with 90% coverage vertically and horizontally
- Flash: AF point-linked, 3 zone autoflash. Approx. 2 sec recycling time.
- Film advance: Single-frame/continuous shooting
- Power: 2x CR2 lithium batteries
- Self Timer: 10 sec
- Dimensions: 130 x 88 x 64 mm / 5.1″ x 3.5″ x 2.5″
- Weight: 365 g / 12.9 oz.
Out of stock
The EOS Rebel Ti combines high-end features with a metallic, compact, lightweight and robust design. Seven focusing points, and the fastest AF area in its class*), mean that the camera focuses quickly. The active focusing point super imposes in red in the viewfinder. The exposure metering system uses 35 zones, linked to the active focusing point. The command dial has been moved to the right, enabling you to operate all the main controls with one hand. Besides the usual 5 basic Programmed Image Control shooting modes, there is a new mode “flash-off” which disables the built-in flash, or an attached Speedlite. The camera has a wide choice of accessories and the metal EF mount is compatible with over 60 EF lenses.
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.