Used Canon EOS-1N RS
- Type: 35mm focal plane shutter (Vertical travel) type AE and AF single-lens reflex camera integrating high-speed motor drive function and a fixed half mirror
- Exposure-Control Modes: Shutter priority AE, Aperture Priority AE, Depth-of-field AE, Intelligent Program AE, Manual
- Lens Mount: Canon EF
- Focusing: Laser-matte full-surface screen with fine spot metering mark
- Shutter: Vertical-travel, double-blind, focal-plane electronic shutter with carbon blades and metal curtains. First and second curtains controlled electronically & independently. Shutter speed 30 – 1/8000 sec
- Metering: Composite SPC for TTL full-aperture metering (16-zone evaluative, 9% partial at center, fine spot metering [2.3% at center] and centerweighted averaging)
- Film-speed Range: ISO 6-6400
- Mirror: Fixed pellicle mirror . Image does not disappear from the viewfinder.
- Viewfinder: Fixed eye-level pentaprism using a fixed pellicle mirror. 0.72x magnification and virtually 100% coverage.
- Flash: External hot-shoe flash connection
- Film Advance: Automatic film advance with built-in motor
- In RS mode (CH) approx 10
- RS mode (CL) approx. 3
- One-shot AF and manual mode approx. 6 fps
- AI-AF mode (CH) approx. 5 fps
- Power: 8x AA batteries or Ni-Cd pack E-1
- Dimensions: 6-5/16″ x 6-1/8″ x 3-1/16″ / 161 x 160 x 78mm
- Weight: 1300 g / 45.5 oz
Taking the professional photographer to the next level, the Canon EOS-1N RS is a specially-developed camera designed to meet the demands photojournalism, sports and scientific photography where precision and high speed are essential. Containing almost all of the features of Canon’s flagship EOS-1N, this model features a pellicle mirror which eliminates the flipping of the mirror as the shutter is released. This results in several dramatic differences for the professional photographer. In addition, unlike the EOS-1N, which permits increased film advance speeds by adding on the optional Power Drive Booster E1, the EOS-1N RS features a built-in motor drive which can provide three different modes: RS, Continuous, and single frame film advance.
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.