Used Canon 70-200mm F4 L USM EF C/AF
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range f/4-32
- Fluorite and UD Lens Elements
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Full-Time Manual Focus Override
- Internal Zooming and Focusing
- Focus Range Limiter
- Compatible with 1.4x and 2x Extenders
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3.9′
- 67mm Filter Thread Diameter
Out of stock
Retaining the excellent performance at maximum aperture of the much larger f/2.8L but in a smaller size, the EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Lens from Canon is a professional zoom telephoto suitable for a broad range of applications from sports to portraiture. It is fully compatible with the Extender EF 1.4x II and 2x II teleconverters (requires f/8 AF sensitivity with EF 2x II).
Like every autofocus Canon “L” lens, the EF 70-200mm f/4LUSM delivers optical performance equal to similar fixed focal length lenses, with silent, high-speed ultrasonic (USM) focusing and full-time manual focus override capacity. A focus range limiting option also enables faster autofocus rates.
Distortions and aberrations are remarkably small for a lens of such capability. This lens combines 1 artificial fluorite element with 2 UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) elements to help achieve images free of secondary spectrum aberrations, which are often the bane of consumer-grade telephoto zooms. It is light enough to not need a tripod collar (86% lighter than the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L), but for handling purposes there is an optional tripod collar.
The minimum focusing distance is 3.9′ (1.2m) throughout its entire range of focal lengths, and it accepts 67mm screw-in filters.
Note: This lens does not have seals for water and dust resistance.
- An autofocus telephoto zoom lens for both film and digital cameras with constant f/4 maximum aperture performance.
- An ultrasonic autofocus motor provides fast, silent autofocus action.
- Full-time manual focus override enables precise manual focus at all times, even in AF mode.
- Two focus distance ranges enable you to adjust the autofocus to fit your needs and shorten AF speeds. The ranges are 3.9′ to infinity for closer subjects and 9.8′ to infinity.
- Internal zooming and focusing means that the lens’ front element does not rotate.
- Uses 1 fluorite and 2 UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) elements to help control secondary spectrum aberrations
- Uses 67mm filters and an optional tripod collar (A-IIW) is compatible as are the 1.4x II and 2.0x II extenders.
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Off Brand Tripod Collar
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.