Used Canon 50mm F2.5 EF Macro C/AF
- EF Mount Lens
- 0.5x Maximum Magnification Macro Focus
- Aperture Range: f/2.5-32
- Floating Optical System
- Distance and Depth of Field Scales
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.1″
- 6-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Optional Converter for 1:1 Macro
- Filter Thread Diameter: 52mm
Out of stock
This EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact Macro Lens from Canon is a lightweight and compact 50mm macro lens for general-purpose standard focal length shooting and for close-up 1:2 half life size macro photography. A floating optical system enables sharp delineation at all focusing distances. With a large f/2.5 maximum aperture, the lens is effective in low light and provides shallow depth offield and its truly circular 6-blade diaphragm offers beautiful background blur. An optional Life Size Converter EF enables focusing to a true macro 1:1 reproduction ratio.
- A 50mm macro lens for general-purpose standard focal length shooting and close-up 1:2 half life size macro photography.
- Floating Optical System for sharp imaging.
- Metal Filter Thread
- Compatible Life Size Converter EF enables focusing to a true macro 1:1 reproduction ratio.
- Lens Caps
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.