Used Canon 28mm F2.8 IS USM EF C/AF
- EF Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-22
- Aspherical Lens Elements
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Manual Focus Override
- Rear Focusing System
- 7-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 9″
- 58mm Filter Thread Diameter
Out of stock
The EF 28mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens from Canon gives you great flexibility for a prime lens and is useful for everything from landscapes to interiors. A 74° wide angle of coverage will let you capture beautiful portraits and candids as well. You can focus down to 9″ for a dramatic, unusual perspective. Optical Image Stabilizer technology allows you to shoot at shutter speeds as much as 4 stops slower than usual, giving you a tremendous edge in low-light photography.
A ring-type USM and advanced CPU with optimized AF algorithms deliver fast, quiet autofocus, superb image quality and enhanced performance characteristics that are ideal for a wide range of photographic applications. Aspherical lens elements help improve image quality on the periphery and lens coatings help minimize ghosting and flare. A 7-blade circular aperture diaphragm delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds (bokeh). It’s a great lens to go with any EOS DSLR camera, for shooting stills or video.
- Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to 4 shutter speed stops of correction.
- Ring USM, high-speed CPU, and optimized AF algorithms for fast autofocus
- Full-time manual focus for manual adjustment while in AF mode
- Aspherical lens elements improve peripheral image quality.
- Circular diaphragm (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Silent and smooth operation makes it suitable for video shooting.
- Minimum focusing distance: 9″
- Compact design
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.