Used Canon 135mm F2L USM EF C/AF
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2-32
- Two UD Lens Elements
- Ultrasonic Focus Motor
- Rear Focusing System
- Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3.0′
- Focusing Range Limiter
- Depth of Field Scale
- 72mm Filter Thread Diameter
Out of stock
The EF 135mm f/2L USM Lens from Canon is designed to meet the needs of a wide range of advanced amateurs and professionals. With its f/2 maximum aperture, it is effective in low light situations and able to obtain shallow depth of field with superior background blur. A ten element optical formula with two UD-glass elements serves to correct residual aberrations, resulting in superb sharpness and high image quality.
An ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) enables fast, smooth and silent autofocus and fulltime manual override allows for precise manual focus even in autofocus mode. The minimum focus distance for the 135mm f/2 is 3.0′. A switch on the lens barrel enables you to adjust the focusing distance range for faster autofocus speed. It is a stellar portrait and available light lens and is fully compatible with the Canon EF1.4x II and EF2.0x II extenders.
Two UD Glass Elements
- Two UD-glass elements minimize aberrations and result in sharp pictures from corner-to-corner.
Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- An Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor (USM) provides fast, smooth and quiet autofocus.
Focus Range Limiter
- On the 135mm f/2L lens you can choose the focusing distance range with a switch on the lens barrel. By setting a suitable focusing distance range, actual autofocus time can be shorter. The two focusing ranges are 3.0′ to infinity and 5.2′ to infinity
Manual Focus Override
- Full-time manual focus override allows you to use manual focus mode for precision focusing at any time, even when in autofocus mode.
- Lens caps
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.