Used Canon 100mm F2.8 USM Macro EF C/AF
- EF Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-32
- Macro Focus at 1:1 Reproduction Ratio
- Three-Group Floating Lens System
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Inner Focusing System
- Focusing Range Limiter
- Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1′
- Optional Detachable Tripod Collar
1 in stock
The EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens from Canon will focus over the full range from infinity to true life size (1:1 reproduction ratio) macro. Ideal for photographing details and small subject material, it also serves as a very sharp prime telephoto lens for portraiture and other applications. It provides a combination of versatility, image quality and superb handling.
A high-performance ring type Ultrasonic Motor provides fast and silent AF throughout its focus range, and full-time manual focusing permits the close-up or macro shooter to instantly override the AF whenever necessary. A 3-group floating system results in excellent delineation at all focusing distances and a focus range limiter function enables faster autofocus times within one of two appropriate ranges.
- Features an advanced optical formula with a three-group floating element system for exceptional close-up performance.
- Internal focusing means the lens length remains constant which is particularly important when shooting macro at short distances, especially when using an optional ring-type flash.
- An ultrasonic motor (USM) provides outstanding AF speed at all focusing distances.
- Wide manual focusing ring with smooth action & full-time manual focus override even in AF mode.
- A focus range limiter lets you set the focusing distance range from 1′ to infinity or from 1.6′ to infinity. By setting a more suitable range, focus hunting is minimized and autofocusing time is shortened.
- Lens Caps
EX+ Excellent Plus This rating of equipment is at 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Extremely nice, but close inspection may reveal slight finish wear. The glass will be very clean.